There are so many little things I need to get out of the way.
From the real world…
- Find accountant to run my books
- Enter my company start date to the booking software
- Spot check all my receipts since that date
- Enter them in a book or the booking software – which ever account will use
- Get more organizers for various odds and ends of leather which are not organized
- Document previous projects and store the used blue prints / prototypes in separate but identifiable containers
- Earmark a scrap bin of leather not being kept for purpose anymore
- Brainstorm ways of using scrap leather
- Start my winter pendants prototype & finalize the design
- Name this line and maybe get a cool description flow chart for suffix’s and prefixes … along the lines of the items in World of Warcraft?
- Find a decal for my company maker’s mark … or get a scancode for madidos.reski.com?
- blavatars…or wordpress’s version of web icon option in html… http://en.support.wordpress.com/avatars/blavatars/
- facebook page attached to this here?
- blogsphere that links to here?
- imugr linking here?
- tumblr linking here?
- wiki this thing?
- create instructible.com for my size adjustable locked position clasp design
From current projects…
- too many to even list..for a start…
- prototype the eyepatches
- prototype hip bags for fest
- add on black trim and the extra frogging for the current baldric/frogger
- prototype stage 3 of the kilt bag sporran straps with nylon reinforcement & backplate to prevent snags
- finish one for Terry
- maybe weave a paracord braid for the sporran
- add to black & steel project, +3 strands, a cube/block to seal strands in
- finish one to sell and make project $ back
- finish birthday gift for bobbye
- 2nd prototype for bobbye
- bracelet idea with ring built over it
- bracelet idea with ring built in it, so ring over top and two bands securing under wrist
- look into ankle sizing
- bring in copy of business email from state of Minnesota with my tax id # on it
- find red thread #11210-07
- have tandy look into my stand alone puncher going bad after only ~40 punches
- octopus #8674-00
- skeleton #8671-00
- brass aged rivets for antique look #1278-15